The fees for the service provided by the food sherpa llc are expressed per entree or per serving. They represent all of the components that make up a professional personal chef service, including:
- The client assessment meeting, which allows the food sherpa llc to determine what you like to eat, how you like to eat, and whether or not you have allergies, sensitivities or medically-specific requirements that must be considered in your meal plan.
- After the initial assessment meeting (and for subsequent service dates), proposed menu selections are submitted for your review and approval prior to your service.
- On the morning of your service, the food sherpa llc completes all of the grocery shopping for your plan, travels to your home, and prepare all of the entrees and sides on your menu in the safety of your own kitchen.
- All prepared food is packaged, labeled, and stored, and a detailed set of handling instructions is provided so that you can easily warm the food when you are ready to eat it.
- Finally, the food sherpa llc cleans your kitchen and leaves everything as it was prior to your service.
A good way to compare a personal chef service to traditional restaurant service is as follows: For a restaurant, you must drive to get there, possibly wait for a table, and take a chance that your server is having a good day. In addition, if you have food allergies or special requests you may not have the guarantee that they will be honored, since many entrees are typically prepared in “assembly line” fashion in the kitchen. After eating your meal you must pay for it, tip the server, and get back in your vehicle to drive home. With the food sherpa llc’s service, you can heat a beautiful entree that has been prepared specifically for your palate and preferences and eat it in the comfort of your own home. You can enjoy the meal seated at the dinner table, on the couch in front of a good movie, or any way you like.