How Does It Work?
The service includes the following components:
- Client Assessment Meeting: We will discuss available packages, review your food preferences (including any food allergies), and any other pertinent information. Questions that you may have about the service will also be answered at this time.
- Client Service Agreement: An agreement will be completed to define the terms of service and a cook date will be scheduled for the service.
- Menu Planning: We will design and develop a custom menu, including entrees and appropriate side(s), for your service based on the information collected during the Client Assessment Meeting.
- Cook Date: After purchasing all the necessary groceries for your service, we will come to your home, set up in your kitchen, and prepare all the food on your menu. All prepared food will be packaged, labeled and stored and your kitchen will be cleaned. We will leave you with food-handling instructions for your meals.
All everyday meal packages are designed to provide you with a custom experience. The following is a sample of our most popular packages:
- 5 x 4 Package: Five entrees with appropriate side(s), each of which will serve four, for a total of 20 servings. This package will typically serve a family of four for one week, a couple for two weeks, or an individual for one month.
- 5 x 2 Package: Five entrees with appropriate side(s), each of which will serve two, for a total of 10 servings. This is a great package for individuals or couples who like to cook or eat out more often, or for those who prefer fresh service on a weekly basis.
- 4 x 4 Package: Four entrees with appropriate side(s), each of which will serve four, for a total of 16 servings. This package is ideal for the family, couple, or individual that likes to cook on occasion, but still needs help to get dinner on the table most of the week.
- 3 x 4 Package: Three entrees with appropriate side(s), each of which will serve four, for a total of 12 servings. This package is best for the family, couple, or individual that cooks more often, but needs an occasional break. This is also a popular “starter” package for new clients.
The pricing structure for all packages is Professional Service Fee + Cost of Food. Package pricing starts at $360*, plus groceries.
*Specific pricing is based on the chosen plan, the amount of food desired, the client’s unique needs and the frequency of service that is desired.